Supersonic Supersonic

how to get the song :)

well, i've seen this infinite times and i don't get bored, btw, to get the song, just type "bad religion super sonic 4shared" and the first link
ta-da!

Plp Vs PiÑera Plp Vs PiÑera

ajajaja salio en porlaputa compare

wenisiima ajajaja, muy bien hecha ;)

-Music Video-Lemon Tree- -Music Video-Lemon Tree-

hahaha!! ^^

wow, great animation dude, ignore the other people, they don't know what they are talking about, everybody thinks, hmmph, that animation sucks, i can do one better, even i though so too, but after i started creating my own animations i realized it was freakin hard to do it, and i understand you perfectly why you cut it, so don't worry, great first video, my first are so worse than this one, hehe enjoy doing more :)
5/5 10/10
Sam.

p.s: i love that freakin song :D

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

hahha!!!!

lol!!! i laught so hard at this!!! hahaha keep it up!

SM Hentai SM Hentai

0.0

although i must admit it made me laught xD

Tarboy Tarboy

great!

ok, here i go ;)
im not gonna say like everybody just: EPIC! although it is, but as ive started making animations and seen how hard and frustrating it can be i can make more helpfull reviews.
first: the story, its great, ive seen lots of greats stories on newgrounds and this one is sure one of the bests!
second: the music its great, its fits perfectly!
third: the menu and credits...they are incredibly i mean, its like a real dvd, you know, with everything and even its own extras! its great

now on to the animation itself, well, the characters were great, combined to the music, and the idea from like the grandpa or parent telling the story to the kid is also great, at the ending i think you wanted to do those endings that ends like "ill continue" although there is no real sequal, personally i'd love to see the sequal but sometiomes it could be better to let it like this you know? to have everybody wanting more, that feeling its hard to achieve so i think you've done it perfectly... finally, i want to congrats the animator and the musician, i think both ( at this rate) could become stars in the future, or even get to TV! and i mean it, well guess that's it, hope this is helpfull and encouraging to do more like this!
thanks for reading ^^

RAGEK RAGEK

fbf?

you did this frame by frame didn't you? well awesome work, it looks like you put all of your skills on this xD

Cutman Fails at Life Cutman Fails at Life

LOL!

OMG i didn't expected that to happen xD, nice work, this could be really worth for a megaman shorts collab, btw? i thought it was cutman who was gonna fail, anyway, nice job
hahahaha
i laught a lot when megaman dies and cutman sez: haha you suck! xD
hilarious!

Pattiasina24 responds:

Lolololol. Thanks, though I've never heard of the "Megaman Shorts Collab". Is it something real? Or just an idea?

Mario vs. Sonic (First) Mario vs. Sonic (First)

lol!

xD nice job! i liked it...you know what? you should make the sequal(longer please) and make a part where you can choose the winner, anyway nice job! xD

Dawn of Chaos Trailer Dawn of Chaos Trailer

wow!

very good, are you sure this is your first sprite flash???it looks like an advanced sprite flash ^^
could you give me some tips? i'd like to do a sprite movie, i got awesome ideas....if you want we could do a collaborative flash :P
just pm me and tell me ^^